Reference no: EM13826337
• What changes are needed for unions to maintain support from their membership, the community, and the employers?
• Labor unions are experiencing a decline, which includes political influence and membership. How do politics influence membership decline?
• What generational aspects (i.e., baby boomers, Generation X, Generation Y) have influenced labor unions and will continue to do so?
• What other external dynamics are impacting labor unions? For example, how does the global workforce impact union strategies?
• For unions, where were they, where are they, and where do they need to go to remain or regain an active and viable organization in the 21st century?
These questions related to Management and they deal with trade unions, mainly employee or/and worker trade unions. A labor union is a group of employees of a company which is created to protect the interests of employees, for employees' welfare and is also against the utilization of employees by the management. There has been a decline in labor unions over the years due to political influence. These have been discussed in detail in the solution.
Word limit- 3000.