Reference no: EM132280719
Question: Locate the following case study in the course textbook:
Interpersonal Relations Case 15.1 - The One Cent Ethical Dilemma, p. 375. (ATTACHED)
Complete the case study by showing your understanding of the content in addressing the questions and directives in a minimum of three pages, including a title page and reference page. The title and reference pages do not count toward the total page requirement.
Answer the following directives to complete your case study:
1) What actions do you recommend Rajah take about his concerns with respect to the new one-cent-in-change policy?
2) Explain whether you think Rajah should blow the whistle on his employer.
3) What is your opinion of the ethics of the new policy about withholding one-cent-in-change?
4) Is there a need for ethics training? If so, why?
5) How often should ethics training take place? Why?
6) By having ethics training, what can the employer and employees learn?
Textbook: DuBrin, A. J. (2015). Human relations: Interpersonal job-oriented skills (12th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.
Information related to above question is enclosed below: