Reference no: EM131367333
Language Paper - Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you examine language as it relates to cognition. Address the following:
- Define language and lexicon.
- Evaluate the key features of language.
- Describe the four levels of language structure and processing.
- Analyze the role of language processing in cognitive psychology.
You must include at least 3 substantive academic source in your citations and reference list. Format per APA; see the APA Sample Paper for how to format.
Memory Worksheet - Respond to the following questions in 100 to 150 words each.
1. What is primary memory? What are the characteristics of primary memory?
2. What is the process of memory from perception to retrieval? What happens when the process is compromised?
3. Is it possible for memory retrieval to be unreliable? Why or why not? What factors may affect the reliability of one's memory?
Attention Worksheet - Respond to the following questions in 100 to 150 words each.
1. How do you define the concept of attention?
2. Can attention be consciously allocated to tasks? Why or why not?
3. What is the relationship between attention and cognition?