What is the most that should be paid for this forecast

Assignment Help Operation Management
Reference no: EM13251821

Nick has plans to open some pizza restaurants, but he is not sure how many to open. He has prepared a payoff table to help analyze the situation.

Nick believes there is a 40 percent chance that the market will be good, a 30 percent chance that it will be fair, and a 30 percent chance that it will be poor. A market research firm will analyze market conditions and will provide a perfect forecast (they provide a money back guarantee). What is the most that should be paid for this forecast?

a. $123,000

b. $132,000

c. $ 53,000

d. $176,000

e. $ 44,000

 

Reference no: EM13251821

What is the best way to set this up in excel

What is the best way to set this up in excel- I do not need someone to do all the work, I would just like to know the setup or any certain equations that might be helpful.

How many workers will lackey need to add

If the bakery makes 1,500 loaves per month with a labor productivity of 2.344 loaves per labor hour, how many workers will Lackey need to add ? Hint: Each woker works 160 ho

Schedule jesses staff with the minimum number of barbers

Jesse's Barber Shop at O'Hare Airport is open 7 days a week but has fluctuating demand. Jesse is interested in treating his barbers as well as he can with steady work and pr

Who do you want to be on this task force

As the company's sales are coming down unexpectedly, the president asks you to chair a task force with the objectives of developing solutions to correct the situation. Who d

What is the capacity of the process

What batch size would you choose in order to minimize the inventory without reducing the process capacity? Assuming that all units of a batch have to be processed before the

What is the capacity of the process

What batch size would you choose in order to minimize the inventory without reducing the process capacity? Assuming that all units of a batch have to be processed before the

How many miles of pipeline arctic oil must install

Create a spreadsheet model to determine how many miles of pipeline Arctic Oil must install if it runs separate pipelines from each oil well to the T&R center. How much pipe

What is the process specification

Studies on a bottle filling machine indicates it fill bottles to a mean of 16 ounces with a standard deviation of 0.10 ounces. What is the process specification, assuming th

Reviews

Write a Review

 
Free Assignment Quote

Assured A++ Grade

Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!

All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd