Reference no: EM132279697
1. What is the papillary response of the right eye when a light was shone into the pupil?
2. What is the consensual response? (The response of the left eye)
3. What branch of the nervous system controls this response?
4. Can this response be inhibited?
5. Complete table 2 Reflex Data on page 339:
Trial 1 (Distance caught, cm) Trial 2 (Distance caught, cm) Trial 2 (Distance caught, cm)
6. Define what a reflex is.
7. Name five essential components of a reflex arc.
8. What does your data tell you about visual, verbal, and tactile responses?