Reference no: EM13921795
Please answer the following questions based on the following video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih5IBe1cnQw (Links to an external site.)
1. What is stakeholder theory according to Dr. Freeman?
2. What makes capitalism tick according to Freeman?
3. What is the job of a manager according to Freeman?
4. Give an example of a business in decline due to its ignoring one of its stakeholders?
5. What is a stakeholder? Why do some people think his definition is controversial? How does he respond to that?
6. What does Freeman mean by saying that stakeholder theory is the art of not making tradeoffs?
7. Of all stakeholders, whom does the law privilege?
8. What is "civil society"?
9. Why is it important for business to engage with civil society? What is the goal?
10. Are you convinced by the case Freeman makes? If you were a manager, do you think his approach is workable? Explain.