Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
1. What is the expected change in the net export of Thailand and explain its impact of Thailand economy using AD and AS curves?
2. Other things being constant what is expected change in real GDP, due to changes in subsidies?
3. What is the expected impact of fall the business confidence? Explain with suitable diagram(s).
4. Will monetary policy help to increase the investment by private sector in the presence of fall in the business policy? Explain your answer.
5. "Prime Minister Thansin Shinawatra has said that his government infrastructure spending plains will buffer the economy against external shocks and spark new domestic growth beginning in 2005". What type of macroeconomic policy the Thailand government has taken? Support the prime minister's statement with the theoretical background of this statement and with suitable diagram.
Mr. Jones intends to retire in 20 years at the age of 65. As yet he has not provided for retirement income, and he wants to set up a periodic savings plan to do this. If he ma
If you deposit $2000 in a bank and if the annual interest rate is 2% in year 1 and 5% in year 2 and 8% in year 3, how much money will you have in your account at the end of ye
The market equilibrium wage is currently $12 per hour among hairdressers. At that wage 17,323 hairdressers are currently employed in the state. The state legislature then sets
Zar Island Gas Company is the sole producer of natural gas in the remote island country of Zar. The company's operations are regulated by the State Energy Commission. The dema
If the demand increases for a product like gasoline and there is no change in the supply of gasoline at the same time, then using SUPPLY and DEMAND CURVES, the new equilibrium
You received a check from the bank for $18000. You know $7000 was deposited when you turned 1. Using your current age (please state it), what was the effective annual interest
The market for authentic poutine in Vancouver is controlled by two shops, PierrePoutine (i = P) and Mean Poutine (i = M). The market demand is given by p = 12−q, where p is th
Show an understanding of John Locke's economic theory and then provide an analysis of its ethical aspects. Make the focus be on the Ethics of the theory, and explain the reaso
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd