Reference no: EM131186926 , Length:
Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements-
Topic - Australian Workplace Culture
Task - Case Study: Brodie's Law
Research Workplace Bullying and Brodie's Law.
Answer the following questions:
1. What is Brodie's Law?
2. What is workplace bullying?
3. Who has duties in relation to workplace bullying?
4. What is involved in preventing workplace bullying?
5. How would you ensure that your workplace was aware of the company's policy on workplace bullying?
6. How would you handle a bullying complaint if it were raised in a WHS Consultative Committee meeting? List all of the things that legislation would require you to do including documentation required, actions taken, future monitoring and controls that you may need to put in place.
Word Limit: Minimum 1000 words
- applying organisational WHS management systems and procedures in the work team area
- applying procedures for assessing and controlling risks to health and safety associated with those hazards, according to the hierarchy of control and as specified in commonwealth and state or territory WHS Acts, regulations and codes of practice
- providing specific, clear and accurate information and advice on workplace hazards to work team knowledge of legal responsibilities of managers, supervisors, PCBUs or their officers and workers in the workplace.