Reference no: EM13899109
1. Prepare a "simple" Gantt chart for one of the following:
a. finishing your UG degree (you need at least five additional courses to use this),
b. planning a major event such as a lawn party, or reception, for 30-40 people, or
c. a project of your choice that is of comparable complexity.
2. Convert the Gantt chart (for #1) to a PERT chart.
- It may be easiest to use the drawing tools in Word or Excel. It's basically lines and circles with some text.
3. After deciding to respond to a request for a proposal (RFP), what are the first five things one should do to develop the proposal?
4. a. What is a work element?
b. Where does the Work Element fit in a chart of activities (Gantt or PERT) when constructing a Cost Estimate?
5. a. Does this course have milestones?
b. If so, identify two different ones
c. If not, how would the course have to be different to have milestones?