Reference no: EM131360719
The Paper provides you with an opportunity to integrate and reflect on what you have learned during the class.
The question to address is, what have you learned about statistics? In developing your responses, consider-at a minimum-and discuss the application of each of the course elements in analyzing and making decisions about data (counts and/or measurements).
The course elements include
• Descriptive statistics.
• Inferential statistics.
• Hypothesis development and testing.
• Selection of appropriate statistical tests.
• Evaluating statistical results.
• Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
• Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student's name
o Course name and number
o Instructor's name
o Date submitted
• Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
• Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
• Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
• Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
o The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
• Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
• Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.