What does this mission statement mean to customers

Assignment Help Operation Management
Reference no: EM132280753

Assignment

Now that you, Sofia, and Shawn have completed some basic research about the business you selected in week 1, we will continue to examine this business for best practices. We will look at strategies, goals, and organizational structure.

Your report should cover the following points. Your report should be approximately 2 pages long, and you should use at least two credible resources. Once again, there is a template under General Information below. The headings in this outline are already in the report template for you to use.

Introduction

Identify the business.

Provide a very brief description of this business.

Mission Statement

Provide the mission statement for this company.

In your opinion, what does this mission statement mean to employees?

What does this mission statement mean to customers?

Strategic Goals

Identify and describe one strategic goal you have located on the company's website.

How does this strategic goal support the mission statement?

SWOT Analysis

Identify one strength for this business.

Identify one weakness for this business.

Identify one opportunity for this business.

Identify one threat for this business.

Organizational Structure

How is this business structured? Divisional, functional, or matrix?

Support your opinion.

Conclusion

Based upon what you have researched about this company, do you believe this business is a learning organization? Support your opinions and conclusions.

Reference no: EM132280753

What is the average inventory of elements

A company manufactures hair dryers. It buys some of the components, but it makes the heating element, which it can produce at the rate of 853 per day. Hair dryers are assemble

Data set there is sum of mph-transmission-origin-weight

From the findings of a data set there is vehicles that are Asian/European and U.S. makes. in the data set there is sum of mph, transmission, origin, weight, height, length. Fr

Retail chain for consumer electronics

Magazine Luiza is a Brazilian retail chain for consumer electronics. The company currently has 100 stores distributed across Brazil. It also operates an online channel. How mu

Which of the big five personality traits commonly

Report on relevant organizational design issues and get specific examples of how managers implement oB in their organization. Which of the Big Five personality traits commonly

How many customers on average can mikes salon process in day

Assuming that the waiting area always has at least one customer in it, how many customers on average can Mike's salon process in a day (assuming no problems in utilization,

The most disturbing compensation issues

If you are employed, what are some the most disturbing compensation issues in your organization? If not employed, based on what you’ve read and experienced which of these comp

Solve the problem by rolling back the decision tree

Solve the problem by rolling back the decision tree. In the second gamble, you have a 40% chance of receiving $80, a 40% chance of receiving $60 also a 20% chance of receivi

The public duty doctrine has been characterized as duty

The public duty doctrine has been characterized as duty to all but duty to no one. This raises interesting questions in regards to how to proceed when errors occur in the publ

Reviews

Write a Review

 
Free Assignment Quote

Assured A++ Grade

Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!

All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd