Reference no: EM13873726 , Length:
In an 1,000-1,250-word essay, explain what is meant by spiritual warfare in the Bible by addressing the following:
1) Define spiritual warfare. Does it exist? How does one identify spiritual warfare?
2) What does spiritual warfare look like in the Bible? Provide biblical passages to support your claims.
3) In the following Bible passages, extract the principles that will help a person understand what spiritual warfare is, according to the Bible, and explain how spiritual warfare is apparent in each: Genesis 3:1-7; Job 1:1-2:13; Psalm 7; Matthew 4; and 2 Corinthians 12.
4) Explain how Ephesians 6:10-20 instructs Christians to prepare for spiritual warfare.
5) Support your position by referencing at least three to five academic resources, in addition to the NKJV Study Bible.
Details: NO Abstract needed, APA Guideline