Reference no: EM132184188
Question: Section: Products/Services
1. Products and/or services of the business
2. Why would customers want to buy your products or services?; What is your competitive advantage?
3. What competing products/services exist in your marketplace?
Section: Target Market
4. What is your marketplace?
5. Target market (include some demographics of target market); Who are the primary customers for your business?
6. Industry in which business will compete
7. Maturity of industry and how will your business succeed in the industry at the industry's level of maturity?
8. Describe your major competitors
9. Describe your competitors' primary competitive advantages and compare theirs to your company's competitive advantage
Section: Management & Organization
10. Management team; their strengths and weaknesses that will affect the success of the company
11. Description of key employee positions that will have the greatest impact on the success of the company, include job names and job descriptions with responsibilities and skills required for the positions
12. Describe the hiring process for new employees; How will you know you have hired the right person for the right job in your company?
13. Organization chart for the company
14. Describe the key operational processes that will have the most impact on the success of the company. The key job descriptions should be associated with these processes.
15. Describe how quality will be used to manage the operations of the company. Will TQM be used? If so, how?
16. Provide your estimate of the start-up expenses, including the first year operational expenses of the business (Use the Income Statement format)
17. Identify the key financial performance criteria; What are the key financial success factors for your business?
18. Identify the sources of funding for the start-up expenses for your company, include first year operational expenses
19. Describe how the company's finances will be managed; Who will manage what finances?
20. Describe any technology key to the successful start-up of your new business
Section: Government Regulations
21. Describe any government regulations that will impact the start-up of your company
22. If you, the business owner, could have free small business start-up consulting services, what would you ask the consultant to do to help you with the start-up of your new business?