Reference no: EM13860435
In a minimum of 2 pages, characterize the pre-war to post-war experience on the home-front. Write from the perspective of a real-life person that would have experienced this era, such as a home town, family member, local landmark, religious institution, or civic leader.
Your essay must discuss the relationship of this person's experience to the time period/event, and must include:
- reaction to British v. German naval battles;
- what changed because of the movement from isolationism;
- the experience of the local populations and varied demographics, including African Americans, women, and lower
- assess the relevance of your subject's concerns about the war's impact on the international community;
- the war's economic impact; and
- compare/contrast pre/post war experience.
To complete this assignment, a minimum of two (2) reputable sources must be used, cited, and referenced, only one of which can be an assigned or provided text or source. Inappropriate resources, or failure to use resources that are available in CSU's online library, can lead to deductions.