Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
• Research consortium: the organisations that financed the research (banks) are both research subjects and are involved in the research design which could cause a conflict of interest. How could you deal with this ethical issue in this research situation?
• Sample size is n=15,000. Is this large sample really necessary? Discuss its relative and absolute size. What other options could have been taken?
• This is research in a real social context. Hence issues such as time, budget and politics are important. How would you deal with them? Discuss some of the decisions the researchers have made.
• The small banks were over-represented in the sample. Afterwards, a weight factor was calculated in order to correct for this. However, as could be expected, for some small banks the response rate was still too small to allow for organizational conclusions. So what was the point of this over-representation? Discuss its appropriateness in contemporary organizational research with many small firms. What alternatives could have been used to allow for conclusions at organizational level?
• Due to a strong campaign, some banks reached a response rate of over 60%, while others hardly reached 20%. To what extent did this bias the reliability of the results? What can be said about the generalization issue?
Employers continue to emphasize good communication skills as one of the most important qualifications for screening career-school and business graduates. What are some of th
Restaurant Purchasing a POS SystemNance's Restaurant, a local independent restaurant, is evaluating new point-of-sale (POS) systemsand must determine if a new installation is
An electronic component has design specification limits of 215±25 mhz. Due to variation in the parts that goes into this component, the actual yield varies. A sample of 10
There will be sufficient internal common equity funding(i.e., retained earnings) available such that the firm does not plan to issue new common stock. Calculate the firms we
Which one of the challenge points mentioned in this article (7 things investors should watch for in 2016 - WSJ.pdf) do you think will have the biggest impact on investing th
Imagine that you are a senior business manager for a U.S.-based multinational company. You have been informed by your supervisor that your Company needs to consider expandin
A common stock issue is currently selling for $31 per share. You expect the next dividend to be $1.40 per share. If the firm has a dividend growth rate of 5% that is expecte
If an American Corporation were to expand in Brazil and could not increase the finances needed for the expansion operation in Brazil, what are the other options for raising th
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd