>> HR Management
Conduct an interview with someone who has a career or job position that is different from your own. Identify the duties associated with his or her position, as well as any skills and abilities necessary for the position. Use the information gathered in the interview, as well as the Week 3 readings, to complete the following worksheet. Answer each question in paragraph format.
1. What are the duties and job responsibilities associated with the position held by the individual you interviewed?
2. What are the types of knowledge, skills, and abilities that are needed to successfully accomplish the job responsibilities?
3. Does the position require any physical tasks? If so, describe the physical tasks and state their frequency. Is there any additional information about the job that would be beneficial to include in the job description?
Compose a 350- to 500-word job description based on the data acquired in your interview.
1. What are three recruiting strategies that could be used to recruit for this job position?
2. In 350- to 500-words, compare and contrast the recruiting strategies you have chosen. Which recruiting strategy would you use to recruit for this position? Why?