Reference no: EM131311476
Based on the knowledge you have gained through the readings in this module, answer the Module Review Questions listed below. These questions were chosen to demonstrate your understanding and help you assess your progress.
1. What is quality assurance, and how does it affect project execution? What are the tools and techniques used in performing quality assurance? How did Kristin's team use one of these tools to help improve quality?
2. Why is human resource management so important during project execution? How does Maslow's hierarchy of needs affect motivation? What are some examples of motivators and hygiene factors, according to Herzberg? What are the three main categories in McClelland's acquired-needs theory? What is the difference between Theory X and Theory Y? What are the five steps in Tuckman's team-building model?
3. What are the advantages of resource leveling?
4. What is involved in conducting procurements? How do project teams develop a list of qualified sellers? What are some of the main topics addressed in a contract or service agreement?
5. Describe practices that should be followed in directing and managing project execution. What are deliverables such an important output of project execution? What are some of the typical problems that project teams face during project.
Schwalbe, K. (2013). Information technology project management. Boston: Cengage Learning.