Reference no: EM13961402
Critical Path You have been asked to develop a marketing plan for your company's new product line.
You have 15 days to complete the plan. Click here to view a list of activities that needs to be completed. Based on the given data, perform the following tasks: Draw the network diagram using MS Project. What is the critical path? What is the float time? Can you complete the plan on time with this schedule? If not, explain the adjustments to the schedule that will allow you to complete on time.
Submission Requirements: Submit the schedule upon completion. Ensure that you have correctly named the Microsoft Project file as yourname_analysis_week_9.mpp. Ensure that the file size of the document does not exceed 1 MB. If it does, compress the file by using a compression software program before submitting the file. Zip your file using the default compression utility. To zip your document, right-click the file, bring your mouse cursor over Send To, and click Compressed (zipped) File. Submit the zipped file to your instructor as an attachment through the Questa Learning Plan.
1. How will your marketing plan support your business goals? 3 days Start
2. Mission Statement: What are you trying to accomplish, and why? 7 days 1
3. Target Market: Who are you trying to reach with your marketing activities? 9 days 2, 4
4. Competitive Analysis: Who are you up against, and where do you rank? 10 days Start
5. Unique Selling Proposition: What makes your business unique? 6 days 1
6. Pricing Strategy: What will you charge, and why? 1 days 4,5
7. Promotional Plan: How will you reach your target market? 7 3
8. Marketing Budget: How much money will you spend, and on what? 14 6, 9
9. Action List: What tasks do you need to complete to reach your marketing goals? 3 2