>> HR Management
This particular document is a small assignment in which a student did the necessary research over certain questions, which are helpful in a stringent understanding of the organization and its nature.
1. Describe the products and services of commercial, public and third sector organizations?
2. State employer and employee rights and responsibilities under employment law, and the importance of having these.
3. Detail employer and employee rights and responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act
4. Describe the organization's procedures for health and safety documentation used
5. Describe organizational procedures for equality and diversity detailing any monitoring and documentation activity.
6. Describe the main career pathways available within a customer service role.
7. Identify sources of information and advice available on the customer service industry, occupations and career progression.
8. Identify methods of learning available in the organization to assist in career progression.
9. Describe the main principles, policies and procedures of their organization and its documentation.
10.Outline relevant policies and codes of practice adopted by the organization and how employees are made aware of these
11.Explain how employees are consulted on changes to the principles, procedures and policies within the organization
12.Outline ways in which customer expectations can be identified
13.Identify examples of when customer service may be limited by organizational goals
14.Identify customer related legislation and external regulations and how these may affect customer service
15.Outline how business service improvements might be limited by legislation
16.Identify ways in which the security of customers and their property can be protected
17.Outline why different situations need different methods of communication
18.Identify communication methods suitable for a series of customer interactions
19.Identify the advantages and disadvantages of the main communication methods to customers to include:
20.Outline the content of a standard letter in response to a customer query
21.Explain what is meant by active listening and its importance when dealing with customers?
22.Describe the standard greetings of three different organizations and how they impact on customers
23.Explain what information may be held about customers by an organization?
24.Outline how customer information is kept secure and confidential.
25.Identify information about the organization that should not be disclosed to customers.
26.Explain why certain information should not be disclosed to customers and the implications on the organization if it is
27.Detail how products and services can be promoted in an organization
28.Explain the importance of evaluating customer service
29.Identify methods of evaluation of the customer experience that may be used
30.Explain how evaluation can lead to customer service improvements.