+1-415-670-9189
info@expertsmind.com
Two students jen and john are registered for the same class
Course:- Basic Statistics
Reference No.:- EM13601510





Assignment Help >> Basic Statistics

Two students, Jen and John, are registered for the same class and attend independently to each other, Jen 96% of the time and John 88% of the time. What is the probability that on any given day

a) at least one of them will not be in class?

b) both will be in class?




Put your comment
 
Minimize


Ask Question & Get Answers from Experts
Browse some more (Basic Statistics) Materials
A certain type of digital camera comes in either a 3-megapixel version or a 4-megapixel version. A camera store has received a shipment of 18 of these cameras, of which 7 ha
Explain the difference between the decision-making procedure using Forms 1 and 2 for variable sampling plans that are designed to estimate the proportion of nonconforming it
The stock price on the next day can either go up by $10 with probability 40% or go down by $10 with probability 60%. What is the probability that the 2nd day's stock price is
(a) What is the distribution of the number of failures by time t? (b) What is the distribution of the number of ?aws that remain in the system at time t? (c) Ar
An insurance company checks police records on 582 accidents selected at random and notes that teenagers were at the wheel in 91 of them. Create a 95% confidence interval for
Preference to change blades is recorded. Do the data support the twin-blade manufacturer's claim? α=.05. This is a t-tests independent samples.
Determine the point estimate of the population proportion, the margin of error for the following confidence interval and the number of individual in the same with the specif
The Americans fought in Viet Nam beginning with a handful of advisers sent in 1950 by President Harry Truman. But the Vietnamese have been fighting occupation for millennium