Reference no: EM1340863
Title: The Effective Use of Mobile Technology in Health Care
This assignment comprises two sections: a preliminary literature review and an action item checklist.
Preliminary Literature Review:
1) Each article needs to be thoroughly summarized. The summary must describe the relevance of the article, and how the research findings support the action you are proposing in your capstone project.
2) Each article summary needs to include a research design and methods section. Provide explanation and description in each section.
3) The capstone project requires a comprehensive literature review that includes a minimum of 25 articles; 25 article summaries Action Item Checklist:
1) The Action Item Checklist should include specific future steps required to complete your capstone project as well as expected completion dates. Two dimensions: (a) Priority based on importance, and (b) Timeline to establish each action item's urgency.
2) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines
- Description of problem and proposed solution of the evidence-based research capstone project.
- Literature Review
- Research Design and Methods
- Action Item Checklist
- Mechanics of Writing
(includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, language use)
Download:- Effective Use of Mobile Technology in Health Care.docx