>> Management Theories
Current Issues in Research - Summative Essay - Brief
Research Topic - The Challenges Faced By Small and Medium Enterprises In Malawi, The case for Blantyre.
Find and complete the "Draft Research Plan_Template" located in this week's content. Clear instructions for the completeness of this template are included within the template however prior of submitting the concept paper please remember to eliminate or erase the instructions.
Support your paper with minimum of five (5) resources . In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: ALL sections of the "Draft Research Plan" template must be completed (5-7 pages excluding title page and references). Approximately 1500 - 2100 words. Your pages must be Double spaced with a Font style Times New Roman and 12 Font Size.
Your paper should reflect scholarly writing and APA Referencing standards. Be sure to adhere to Academic Integrity Policy by avoiding plagiarism through text-citing and acknowledging other author's work.
During this week, you are required to summarize all the current issues in research which were identified during the weekly content of this module.
Students are required to apply the knowledge which was received during the completion of the weekly activities and complete the template "Draft Research Plan" which includes all the aforementioned considerations/issues to research.
To complete this requirement effectively, students must select an envisionary research topic. The below examples were drawn to enable your selection:
1. Investigating the effect of bonuses and rewards on employee' productivity.
2. Investigating the impact of sales' discounts on customer' retention.
Using this week's recommended readings you are required to submit the fourth summative assessment that counts for 40% of your overall grade.
Learning Outcome from the Module Outline: 1 - 6
1. Demonstrate an awareness of some of the issues currentlybeing researched within general research
2. Demonstrate the ability to understand and evaluate the methodologies employed within these research projects
3. Evaluate methodology within the context of research
4. Demonstrate the ability to critique research, evaluate arguments and assess research presentations
5. Demonstrate the ability to evaluate research, and communicate this analysis effectively
6. Demonstrate independent/self-directed learning skills, including time management and working to deadlines