>> Other Subject
Understand and annotate the article critically
Article - Organizational innovation as an enabler of technological innovation capabilities and firm performance.
1. Use this document as a template for your response. In other words, type your student information and your answers into the document.
2. Your answers must be based on the article named "Organizational innovation as an enabler of technological innovation capabilities and firm performance".The article is attached in Blackboard.
3. Specific guidelines for annotating the aforementioned article are provided by the instructor (See "Article Annotation Description" file in Blackboard).
4. The3rd Article Annotation is worth of 10 points of the total grading. Each field carries equal marks (0.5 points per field).
5. Please use Times New Roman, font size 12 and a line spacing of 1.0
6. No plagiarism please [100% penalty + referral to the OAI]
• If you use text from the textbook/case study, please make sure you paraphrase it in a way that fits with your overall discussion. Please put an appropriate citation to make it explicit that you are using information from the sources. If you think the text fits into your discussion without paraphrasing, please cite it in a way that makes it clear that this is a direct quote (e.g. indent a paragraph containing text or put a sentence in quotes)
• Do not use information from the Internet to answer any of the questions. Please use your own thinking/writing to answer the questions.
• Students found guilty of plagiarism will be prosecuted in accordance with the ADU Academic Integrity Policy
7. No points will be given for responses that [up to 100% penalty]
• Cannot be understood
Please make sure every paragraph conveys a coherent unit of thought. No points will be given for paragraphs which are, in essence, a random compilation of somewhat related ideas from various sources.
• Are not backed by evidence
Use evidence from the case study to support your claims
• Are not related to the case study
All of your responses should be related to the case study.
• Do not answer a question
No points will be given for responses that do not answer a question but contain information about issues/terms related to the question. This type of a response is usually given in hope to receive partial credit
Preview Container content
Table of Contents
Analysis Information 2
Primary Details 4
Thesis Statement 4
Point of View 6
Presentation and Argumentation 6
Concepts and Words 6
Use of Evidence 7
Personal Reaction 9
Strength of Case 9
The purpose of this article is to evaluate relationship between organizational innovation and technological innovation capabilities and how these capabilities put effect on performance of firm. The article presents empirical evidence from a survey of Spanish industrial firms. After survey of these industrial firms it is found that organizational innovation provides favorable results in development of technological capabilities. In author’s review, organizational processes and products can provide good superior performance with the help of organizational and technological innovation capabilities.