>> Other Subject
These questions in Sociology are very fundamental in nature. The four types of groups are the most basic groups that we can find around us in the society.
1. Identify and describe 4 types of groups; provide examples.
2. Define role strain and role conflict, and provide examples of each.
3. Describe the characteristics of bureaucracies.
4. Identify and explain important components of social interaction.
5. Define status and role, explain the difference between the two, provide examples.
6. Explain the difference between consensual crimes and conflict crimes, and give three examples of each.
7. Identify and explain four categories of occupational crime.
8. Define deviance; provide three examples of deviant behavior and use them to explain why deviance is socially constructed.
9. Identify and explain three micro-level theories about the cause of deviance.
10. Should obesity be stigmatized? Refer to the discussion on page 177 of the text, answer yes or no, summarize the discussion and explain your position.
11. Identify and explain three meso- and/or macro-level theories about deviance.
12. Conduct an internet search using the terms Darwin and Moths ("Darwin Moths", without the quotes, works fine in Google.) Learn about this famous example of Darwin's theory of natural selection, and write a short paragraph describing it.