Reference no: EM13742326 , Length: 1410 words
CleanStart: Simulating a Clean Energy Startup
Eclipsing the Competition: The Solar PV Industry Simulation
Fishbanks: A Renewable Resource Management Simulation
Platform Wars: Simulating the Battle for Video Game Supremacy
Salt Seller: A Commodity Pricing Simulation
World Climate: Negotiating a Global Climate Change Agreement
Choose games from the Strategy section.
• Understand the game (View Instructional Video)
• Read through the case
• Play the game (at least 3-4 times)
For each of the two games:
• Briefly describe the industry (or ‘system') that is covered in the game and the case
• What did you learn about how the system works / what it takes to be successful in this industry
• Can you think of other industries or systems that work in similar ways. Briefly explain.
• Which game did you prefer and why (in terms of enjoyment, interest, learning, ease of use or any other factors you find relevant).
Some of the games have case studies that you can use to understand and extract ideas from them.. always support your ideas with strong arguments to convince the reader. the paper must be about 1000 word.