Show the total number of bowlers that live in bethell

Assignment Help Business Management
Reference no: EM13737316

Show the total number of bowlers that live in Bethell, WA.

Display the number of games won in match 14, game 2. Rename the resulting data column WINNERS.
Show the number of games that the bowler with bowlerID 8 has won thus far.
What is the total raw scores of all bowlers who played in match 13, game 3?

Display the total handicap scores of the bowler that has a BowlerID of 18 for all matches and games. Rename the result column Total Handicap.
Show the average of all raw scores of games lost in match 19. Note: the WonGame field is a Boolean value, therefore 0 represents a lost game, and 1 represents a game that was won.

Display the largest handicap score of games won in match 20, game 2. Note: the WonGame field is a Boolean value, therefore 0 represents a lost game, and 1 represents a game that was won.

Show the most recent tournament date in the bowling league schedule. Rename the resulting column Last Tournament Date.

Display the raw scores of the games that are less than the average of all raw scores of games lost in match 20, game 1. Note: the WonGame field is a Boolean value, therefore 0 represents a lost game, and 1 represents a game that was won. You will use a subquery to retrieve this data. See p. 434 in your textbook.

Display how many tournaments have been played at Sports World Lanes. Rename the result column Number of Tournaments.
Part 2 

Directions: After reviewing and completing the Unit 3 Guided Practice 1, create five scenarios using the following SQL syntax, clauses, and keywords.

Each scenario must include a select clause.
You need to include the where clause in at least two scenarios.
You need to use at least three of the following aggregate functions: COUNT(), SUM(), AVG(), MIN(), MAX()
You also need to include one scenario that includes using aggregate function using filters as described on p. 432 in the textbook.
Lastly, you will need to rename at least one resulting field in your result data set using the AS keyword.
**Feel free to include any other functions that you have learned in the guided practice exercises or previous SQL syntax to expand your learning experience.
You may use any of the Bowling League tables or the Demo_CUSTOMERS/ORDERS/PRODUCTS tables in your Oracle account. Be sure to list the scenario, include the SQL syntax that retrieves the data, and include a screenshot of your result data sets. 

After you are finished, please submit the Microsoft Word file that contains Part 1 and Part 2 of your assignment. Your document should be named U3_Assignment1_Lastname.docx. Submit your file using the Upload Instructions below. 

Verified Expert

Reference no: EM13737316

Why is the bgs field important to managers

discuss how the concept of corporate responsibility could relate to the Volkswagen diesel car case. To do this, find three to five short news articles on the current issues

Question regarding the acceptance letter

Mr. Saqib receives the letter on 08/01/2008 and writes an acceptance letter on 09/01/2008 in which he describes that he will be able to join 'Alpha Company' on 01/02/2008. T

Motivational strategies affect employee self-efficacy

Write a 700- to 875-word paper examining how various motivational strategies affect employee self-efficacy, mastery beliefs, and learned helplessness in a selected workplace

Monopsonist benefit by administering price discrimination

1. How does a monopsonist benefit by administering price discrimination? 2. What does the Cournot model and the Bertean models have in common? What is the difference about the

Assignment on the federal reserve

The Federal Reserve offers to the general public numerous publications available at the Website of the Federal Reserve Board here. The Federal Reserve Board testimonies, pr

Address what role technology will play in the communication

Address what role technology will play in the communication of thoughts and ideas. Discuss how the information gap between generations, cultures, income levels, and education

Concepts of effective persuasion

In this assignment, you will write a research paper (5-6 pages) which will examine communication techniques, the use of power, and how the concepts of effective persuasion a

Chance of a recession economy

Fun Toy Corporation estimates that there is 25% chance of a recession economy next year, a 50% chance of a normal economy next year, and a 25% chance of a boom economy next

Reviews

Write a Review

 
Free Assignment Quote

Assured A++ Grade

Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!

All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd