Instructional Unit: Goals, Objectives, and the Teaching Plans
Submit your instructional unit, which should include three lesson plans: one focused on patient education, one on family education, and one on staff development. Remember, your plans should demonstrate a logical approach to teaching, communicate what is to be taught and how, and outline how objectives are to be evaluated.
Building on the work that you started in Project Part 1, for all three groups of learners:
- Write several broad instructional goals for the educational experience.
- Write several behavioral objectives based on Bloom's taxonomy.
- Describe the lesson content.
- Provide a sequence for teaching activities.
- Describe instructional methods.
- Indicate time allotted for each activity.
- Identify and describe the instructional resources (materials, tools, etc.) and technology to be used.
- Describe how the learning will be evaluated.