Reference no: EM13820288
Consider the following scenario: The General Secretary of the FDA has tasked you with developing an educational flier on the nutritional needs for a specific stage of life.
Research your topicusingonline sources, such as the Food and Drug Administration or the U.S. Department of Agriculture; and local sources, such as farmers' markets, for content and nutrition suggestion for the ad.
Create a public service ad, with appropriate images, to be printed in the Sunday edition of your newspaper.
Include the following points:
• Identify the nutritional needs for a developing embryo and fetus and how to obtain them.
• Identify health concerns or disease associated with poor nutrition during the gestation period.
• Provide examples of good and bad nutritional choices for baby and mom.
• Once the baby is born, address the pros and cons of breastfeeding versus formula-feeding.
• Make recommendations for where readers might search for more information regarding nutrition. Remember to determine and choose credible sources of nutritional information.
Use a standard word document to complete this assignment. Both text and images are important to this assignment.