>> Other Subject
Assignment Task: What Managers Do?
In today's modern world, business organizations play important role in the progress of the country. The country's economic welfare primarily depends on how dynamic business organizations are. Every organization performs management activities that enable it to run and achieve its goals and objectives. Management is a dynamic enterprise that translates visions into outcomes, plans into actions and puts dreams to life. It is the element that coordinates current organizational activities and plans for the future.
Management consists of the interlocking functions of planning, organizing, directing and controlling the human and non-human resources of an organization to achieve organizational goals and objectives. The challenging landscape of business organizations in this innovative world poses a test to the ethical responsibility of the managers in doing their major roles in the management of business affairs.
Based on the inputs with the help of additional readings, you are required to submit a report of the topics and further discuss what managers do based on the following questions:
- What is the role of the manager in managing business organizations?
- What are the issues managers face in performing their roles in business organizations?
- How do managers respond to these challenges while following the ethical principles and philosophy of the organization?
Your report should answer the following guide questions above and must follow the structure provided below with a maximum of 1500 words. Write a title of your report and the title must be related to the contents you are narrating. Use your creativity and imagination. Your report must be supported by readings from academic sources covering the following.
Management is the attainment of organizational goals in an effective and efficient manner through planning, organizing, leading and controlling organizational resources.
Structure of the report:
1. Introduction. This includes the essential management tasks on the role of a manager in managing business organization. This must be supported by reading materials such as published articles, journals and books acceptable for academic purpose.
2. Discussion. This includes your discussion on the challenges managers deal with in carrying out their roles in the management of the business operation. (challenges or problems managers deal with). This must be supported with theoretical information from academic sources.
3. Recommendation. This includes your suggestions to address the challenges managers face.
4. Conclusion. This summarizes your overall undertaking and insight of the task/topic.
Attachment:- Assignment Files.rar
This paper includes the essential management tasks on the role of a manager in managing business organization discussion on the challenges managers deal with in carrying out their roles in the management of the business operation and suggestions to address the challenges managers face are discussed in this paper.