Reference no: EM132280069
Purpose of the assessment
The purpose of this assignment is to develop skills of analysing critically, and problem solving in regard to Networked Application Management (NAM). Students will be able to complete the following ULOs:
b. Perform a literature review on modern network applications and management;
c. Analyse common and emerging types of middleware to design and manage networked applications;
A report containing a complete discussion and analysis of the given topic needs to be submitted on Moodle. The report must have following parts:
Part 1: ManageEngine OpManager
The students explore ManageEngine OpManager by reviewing the literature including research papers, book chapters, and independent scholarly reports by experts, and research based videos. At least three articles related to technology supporting ManageEngine OpManager need to be analysed in depth by discussing the overall contribution, scope and limitations of each research work. Following aspects related to ManageEngine OpManager must be discussed:
• Network Performance Management
• OpManager-perfect fit for network monitoring-why
• Analyse with the help of a diagram the network monitoring and troubleshooting process
Part 2: Applications of ManageEngine OpManager
Students need to discuss both applications in each of the following domains supported by
• How does ManageEngine OpManager provide real-time availability monitor?
• How does ManageEngine OpManager perform Network traffic analysis?
Part 3: Compare ManageEngine OpManager with any other network management tool
• Discuss in detail similarities and differences between the two.