+1-415-670-9189
info@expertsmind.com
Research to develop a new computer game
Course:- Financial Management
Reference No.:- EM13942964




Assignment Help
Assignment Help >> Financial Management

KADS, Inc., has spent $300,000 on research to develop a new computer game. The firm is planning to spend $100,000 on a machine to produce the new game. Shipping and installation costs of the machine will be capitalized and depreciated; they total $40,000. The machine has an expected life of three years, a $65,000 estimated resale value, and falls under the MACRS 7-year class life. Revenue from the new game is expected to be $500,000 per year, with costs of $150,000 per year. The firm has a tax rate of 39 percent, an opportunity cost of capital of 13 percent, and it expects net working capital to increase by $50,000 at the beginning of the project. What will the cash flows for this project be?




Put your comment
 
Minimize


Ask Question & Get Answers from Experts
Browse some more (Financial Management) Materials
The Muse Co. just issued a dividend of $ 2.75 per share on its common stock. The company is expected to maintain a constant 5.8 percent growth rate in its dividends indefi nit
Identify one trend or force in each of the specified microenvironments (the company, suppliers, marketing intermediaries, competitors, publics, and customers) and describe how
Investors require a 16% rate of return on Brooks Sisters' stock (rs = 16%). a.What would the value of Brooks's stock be if the previous dividend was D0 = $4 and if investors e
The financial advisors of RBM suggests that the cost of funds to evaluate the proposals is eight per cent. Analyse the two payment possibilities and determine which one yo
Jallouk Corporation has two different bonds currently outstanding. Bond M has a face value of $20,000 and matures in 20 years. The bond makes no payments for the first 6 years
Is the arrangement identical to one in which two partners purchase the building together-one puts in $25,000 and owns 32.74%, and the other puts in $51,364 and owns 67.26%?
John Whitten is one of the physicians on staff at Metropolis Health System. His practice is six years old. He has set up an office savings account to accumulate the funds to r
Sam was injured in an accident, and the insurance company has offered him the choice of $90,254 per year for 20 years, with the first payment being made today, or a lump sum.