+1-415-670-9189
info@expertsmind.com
Required return on the stock-what is the current share price
Course:- Financial Management
Reference No.:- EM13942962




Assignment Help
Assignment Help >> Financial Management

Apocalyptica Corporation is expected to pay the following dividends over the next four years: $5.40, $16.40, $21.40, and $3.20. Afterwards, the company pledges to maintain a constant 6.00 percent growth rate in dividends, forever.

Required:

If the required return on the stock is 9 percent, what is the current share price? (Do not round intermediate calculations. Round your answer to 2 decimal places (e.g., 32.16).)

Current share price:




Put your comment
 
Minimize


Ask Question & Get Answers from Experts
Browse some more (Financial Management) Materials
Blue Water Systems is analyzing a project with the following cash flows. Should this project be accepted based on the discounting approach to the modified internal rate of ret
Initial investment is $1,500. NPC has the opportunity to invest in a project that has a 75% chance of generating $500 per year for 7-years under good conditions or a 25% chanc
A project has an initial cost of $150,000 and an estimated salvage value after 13 years of $90,000. Estimated average annual receipts are $27,000. Estimated average annual dis
A one-year bond has an interest rate of 3% and is expected to fall to 2.5% next year and 2% in two years. The term premium for a two-year bond is 0.3% and for a three-year bon
A coupon bond which pays interest semi-annually, has a par value of $1,000, matures in 8 years, and has a YTM of 6%. If the coupon rate is 7%, what is the intrinsic value of t
As a new accounting graduate, you have just joined the financial reporting unit of a company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX). The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) a
What is the difference between dynamic open market operations and defensive open market operations? What are the differences in the ways these two types of open market opera
You plan to buy a house of your dreams in 17 years. You have estimated that the price of the house will be $71,185at that time. You are able to make equal deposits every month