(1) Should Transportation Security (TSA) regulations be changed?
(2) Should minors who commit violent crimes be tried as adult?
(3) Should unemployment regulations and benefits be changed? for each you Write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:
1. Explain the reason for selecting topic one (1), identify the audience, and provide a preliminary thesis statement.
2. Explain the reason for selecting topic two (2), identify the audience, and provide a preliminary thesis statement.
3. Explain the reason for selecting topic three (3), identify the audience, and provide a preliminary thesis statement.
4. Identify and document six (6) credible sources (two (2) for each topic) that you would expect to use. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources. you can put the topic in bald letters and continue the next topic and two credible sources for each topic.
Preview Container content
After the 9/11 attacks, the focus upon the Transport Security Administration was formed so as to re-establish the aviation security and the confidence. The government gave the framework a flexibility to set the rules and regulations accordingly while the screening of passengers and people. However, recently the TSA is being exploited by some organizations. Its operations have come out as costly and poorly executed in various cases in the recent times. The global transportation network is affected by it and is at risk with the faulty TSA. (Rogers, 2012). The audience that is included for the TSA is the normal passengers that travel through airplanes. The passengers can be anyone, a baby or a student, a businessman or a tourist