Reference no: EM13710635
Address the following in 10-12 pages:
- Describe the "Exclusionary Rule" and what it is meant to protect the citizens of this country from.
- What are the benefits of the Exclusionary Rule? Explain.
- Identify at least two methods of demonstrative evidence which would the concept of "Best Evidence". You may use scenarios to describe the theory of Best Evidence.
- Explain to the newly appointed investigators the absolute adherence to avoiding any evidentiary issue that would result in a "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree" violation. Explain the ramifications and results of such a violation. Use at least two scenarios to demonstrate this issue.
- Explain to the new investigators the idea behind the courts displeasure with issues like the Christian Burial Speech. What might it mean in the long run to a serious case just as it did with Brewer v. Williams.
- Explain the types of behavior that may result in the application of the Shocking the Conscience of the Court Test. Provide at least one scenario as demonstrative instruction.
- Provide instruction that coercion is a clear violation of the constitution. What areas are violated and what types of behavior are considered coercion.
- What are the liabilities of the Exclusionary Rule? Explain. ?What types of errors can occur? Explain
- What ramifications can result from these errors? Explain.