>> Other Subject
True or False.
1. A prime function of light is disclosure.
2. Light can make an object appear more valuable.
3. The difference between glare and sparkle is the degree of brightness.
4. The eye automatically seeks out the brightest object in its field.
5. Daylight is a major factor to consider in any lighting plan.
6. The color of daylight changes according to the composition of the atmosphere.
7. The proper term for any artificial light source is lamp.
8. The sun and the incandescent lamp both create light by heating materials until they glow.