Reference no: EM131063689 , Length: 4200 Words
Small Business Management
1. What are the primary points of emphasis in a start-up business plan? How might this plan evolve as it changes from a start-up plan to an ongoing business plan that will be used by the company?
2. How can technology-based companies keep up with rapidly changing markets, products, and competitors? Which is more important to success: strategy or resources?
3. Discuss the entrepreneurial traits.
4. Discuss the benefits and the risks of outsourcing the manufacturing of products to foreign countries.
Select an entrepreneurial company (e.g., Starbucks, Googles, Harley-Davidson, Patagonia, or the company that you are currently working with).
a. Analyze the company's entrepreneurial characteristics and forms of ownership.
b. Start up issues.
c. Its business model development and strategic planning.
d. SWOT analysis.
e. Marketing channels, marketing strategies and public relations.
f. Web presence
g. Global opportunities.
When writing your research paper, please note the following guidelines:
- Write no less than 2000 words scholarly paper (excluding the title page, bibliography and appendices) on this topic.
- In addition to your primary text, you are required to use a minimum of 10 additional references from professional journals and books to produce your scholarly paper.
- Your research paper must adhere to the style and format requirements set forth in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association. Your paper must include a title page, headings and a bibliography. The bibliography is to be used to reference quotes and other previously written works. Appendices containing support information can also be added.
- Your paper must be in your own words
Part 1: Final Assigment - anwser 3 out of 4 questions, total no. of words (not including references quotes) for the 3 answers must not over 2000words.
Part 2: Course Scholarly Paper - total no. of words (not including references quotes) for the paper must not less than 2000words, please see detail requirements in the file
These homework is not urgent and you can take longer time to complete. Please kindly quote me the best price. Thanks a lot!