Prepare a wbs for project

Assignment Help Project Management
Reference no: EM131101953

Question:

Speedy Computer Inc. (SCI) is going to introduce its first laptop computer. Although SCI recognizes that it is a late entry into the market, it believes that there is room for an inexpensive product at the low end of the market. Its design process will start with a conceptual design performed concurrently with the disassembly and analysis of a select group of the competitor''s products. The best components consistent with the conceptual design will then be used as the basis for the working design.

A prototype will then be developed, with a focus on using components that are readily available in the marketplace. The prototype will be tested for technical performance and ease of use, and a cost estimate will be prepared to determine whether the product could be profitably manufactured.

If the prototype shows promise, work will begin on a marketing program and operations services, which include the development of user manuals and service programs.

Manufacturing will be performed by subcontractors to the greatest extent possible to reduce risk. Final assembly and testing will be performed at SCI''s existing facilities.

Prepare a WBS for this project with activities corresponding to a two-level task and subtask hierarchy. Provide columns showing the WBS code and activities. Number and indent the WBS codes so that the level of each activity is clearly identified

Reference no: EM131101953

Can rose recover from mark in tort for damage to her engine

Mark offers to return the sum that Rose paid him for his work, but refuses to make good on the damage. Rose sues Mark in tort for the damage to her engine. Can Rose recover

Is the contractual modification binding

After the contract is consummated and signed, Dickison orally requests that International deliver the widgets within thirty days rather than sixty days. International agrees

Create a realistic budget for the program

Explain why each aspect of the program is important to the management of the program. Show critical thinking in your explanations - Include an argument for the creation of t

Effective marketing and marketing communications practice

Distinguish between beliefs, attitudes, opinions and interests.-  Explain the elements of culture that are likely to be important in any given situation using examples to il

What are the legal analogies roberts makes

Chief Justice Roberts's opinion relies on drawing several legal analogies to compare and contrast United Haulers with other cases. What are the legal analogies Roberts makes

How long does the average customer spend in the bank

There is also an average of 8 customers at First Bank at any time. The probability of the arrival distribution is unknown. - How long does the average customer spend in the ba

What type of negative risk response strategy is this

The project manager decides to not upgrade to the new, unfamiliar operating system until the ongoing IT project is completed. What type of negative risk response strategy is

What is the expected monetary value of the project

A project has a 40 percent chance of achieving a $ 17,000 profit and a 60 percent chance of achieving  $20,000 loss what is the expected monetary value of the project?A projec

Reviews

Write a Review

 
Free Assignment Quote

Assured A++ Grade

Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!

All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd