Prepare a statement of general policy

Assignment Help Civil Engineering
Reference no: EM13925044

Prepare a policy document to define the way that KSAN Construction intends to manage health and safety and meet the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work etc.

This acts requires an employer to prepare a statement of general policy with respect to health and safety at work and to detail the organization and arrangements set up to carry out that policy.

Objectives

Employees are required to cooperate with the Company not only to ensure their personal safety, but also to ensure they are not prosecuted for breach of legislation or have disciplinary action taken against them by the Company for breach of Company rules.

The Company will communicate the Health and Safety Policy to all employees, and it will be freely available to customers, shareholders and the general public. This policy will be reviewed annually and updated as required to conform to current legislation.

This Policy, supported by Instructions, Procedures and Organizational Arrangements, is to be applied to all activities carried out by the Company.

All Directors, Managers, Supervisors and Foremen will enforce this Policy. The Managing Director, is personally responsible for the health and safety performance of the company and signs this policy statement in acknowledgement of this.

Verified Expert

Reference no: EM13925044

What is the theoretical rate of moisture removal from grain

A model grain dryer is being used to investigate the drying process. It is discovered that the load cell which supports the dryer indicates that the mass of the dryer and it

Determine the magnitude and coordinate direction angles

If the coordinate direction angles for F3 are a=120degrees, b=45degrees, y=60degrees, determine the magnitude and coordinate direction angles of the resultant force acting on

Determine the total force needed to overcome axle friction

A 100-ton train traveling on a horizontal track requires 400 hp to maintain a constant speed of 50 mi/h. Determine (a) the total force needed to overcome axle friction, roll

What is the partial pressure of each gass componet at

A 1-m^3 volume tank contains a mixture of 18.32 moles of oxygen, 16.40 moles of Nitrogen, and 6.15 moles of carbondioxide. What is the partial pressure of each gass componet a

What is the equivalent uniform annual cost of the machine

A machine costs $20,000 and has a 5-year useful life. At the end of the 5 years, it can be sold for $4,000. If annual interest is 8%, compounded semiannually, what is the eq

What was the intensity of the erthquaker

A city near the epicenter of an earthquake sustains major damage to poorly constructed building, althought hospital and schools designed to resist dmage from ground motion sus

At what rate must 15c makeup water be provided

A 600 MW power plant has an efficiency of 36 percent with 15 percent of the waste heat being released to the atmosphere as stack heat and the other 85 percent taken away in th

Deriving the eom for building

Working a problem where there are two one-story buildings of different heights next to each other. Earthquake imparts a base motion z(t) that is a cosine function. I'm given

Reviews

Write a Review

 
Free Assignment Quote

Assured A++ Grade

Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!

All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd