Ncrease in demand exactly offsets the decrease in supply

Assignment Help Business Economics
Reference no: EM1312154

Q1. Illustrate what will happen to the equilibrium quantity also price of a product in a competitive marketplace when the increase in demand exactly offsets the decrease in supply?

Q2. suppose that 2 airlines are Cournot duopolists serve the Peoria-Dubuque route also the demand curve for tickets every day is Q = 220 - 2p (so p = 110 - Q/2 ). Total costs of running a flight on this route are 1,400 + 20q, where q is the number of passengers on the flight. Every flight has a capacity of 80 passengers. In Cournot equilibrium, every duopolist will run one flight every day also will make a daily profit of: a)$400 b)$800 c)$220 d)$700 e)$3000.

Reference no: EM1312154

Hypothetical economy in which the velocity is constant

Assume a hypothetical economy in which the velocity is constant at 2 and real GDP is always at a constant potential of $4,000. Suppose the money supply is $1,000 in the first

What is the banks current average cost of dollar in loans

Suppose you are the CFO of a bank. Customers' deposits, on which you pay an interest rate of 5%, account for 90% of you loanable funds, and the rest 10% of the funds come from

Willingness to pay price for romantic novel

(Evadney's willingness to pay price for a romantic novel is $50 but she pays $20 for the book, the difference between the indicated prices represents her) Suppose Evadney's re

When supply decreases and demand is perfectly elastic

What occurs to price and quantity when supply decreases and demand is perfectly elastic. What occurs to price and quantity when supply increases and demand is perfectly inelas

Two endpoints and fully intersect the demand curve

In 2006, Willem de Kooning's abstract painting Woman III sold for $137.5 million. Portray this sale in a demand and supply diagram when the quantity is 1. Instructions: (1) Us

Introduce an upgrade to their existing products

Firm 1 and Firm 2 compete in an industry and must decide whether to introduce an upgrade to their existing products. The nature of the strategic interaction is described by th

What is the economic life of this machine tool

A machine tool , which has been used in a plant for 10 years, is being considered for replacement. It cost $10,000 and was depreciated by MACRS depreciation using a 5-year rec

When the market supply curve shifts inward-consumer surplus

Everything else equal, when the market supply curve shifts inward, consumer surplus. Everything else equal, given an upward sloping supply curve, if the market demand curve we

Reviews

Write a Review

 
Free Assignment Quote

Assured A++ Grade

Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!

All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd