>> Other Subject
Injuries to the Chest, Abdomen and Pelvis
1. What general care do you give for injury to the chest, abdomen or pelvis?
2. What care would you give for a rib fracture?
3. How would you care for an injury to the abdomen or pelvis when organs are exposed?
4. How can you tell if someone has a sucking chest wound? What care would you give to this person?
1 of the sudden illnesses you may encounter.
2. What are signs and symptoms of a stroke? List the mnemonic for evaluating if a person has had a stroke.
3. Tell the care you would give to a person in a diabetic coma or insulin shock?
4. How do you care for a person experiencing a seizure? What care do you give after the seizure is over?
5. Describe the signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis, common causes and the care you would give.
1. Name the 4 ways a person might be poisoned. List some things you may look for that would indicate a poisoning.
2. What do you do for a person who has ingested a poison?
3. One commonly inhaled poison is carbon monoxide. What makes it so deadly and how can you prevent against it in your home?