Reference no: EM13264399
Injuries to the Chest, Abdomen and Pelvis
1. What general care do you give for injury to the chest, abdomen or pelvis?
2. What care would you give for a rib fracture?
3. How would you care for an injury to the abdomen or pelvis when organs are exposed?
4. How can you tell if someone has a sucking chest wound? What care would you give to this person?
1 of the sudden illnesses you may encounter.
2. What are signs and symptoms of a stroke? List the mnemonic for evaluating if a person has had a stroke.
3. Tell the care you would give to a person in a diabetic coma or insulin shock?
4. How do you care for a person experiencing a seizure? What care do you give after the seizure is over?
5. Describe the signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis, common causes and the care you would give.
1. Name the 4 ways a person might be poisoned. List some things you may look for that would indicate a poisoning.
2. What do you do for a person who has ingested a poison?
3. One commonly inhaled poison is carbon monoxide. What makes it so deadly and how can you prevent against it in your home?