Reference no: EM13487855
Write a Research Proposal of 1,000-1,500 words on a topic relevant to the course. To complete the Research Proposal, do the following: Review the Module 7 lecture section on The Results and Discussion Sections in the Research Proposal for a brief overview pertaining to "how to" complete the assignment.
1. Introductory section: Include hypothesis and a review of the literature.
2. Methodology section: Include subsections on Participants, Apparatus/Materials/Instruments, Procedure, and Design.
3. Results section: Include statistic, critical values, degrees of freedom, and alpha level.
4. Discussion section: Include interpretation of results, ethical concerns, limitations of study, and suggestions for future research.
5. Appendices section: Include a minimum of two appendices (either two figures, two tables, or a figure and a table).