Reference no: EM13803929
Read given article needs two to three parargraphs writtten:
1. Hacking the Lights Out: The Computer Virus Threat to the Electrical Grid
2. Bride of Stuxnet
3. Me and my data: how much do the internet giants really know?
4. The Web's New Gold Mine: Your Secrets
5. The Conundrum of Visibility: Youth Safety and the Internet
6. Know Your Rights!
7. The yin and yang of copyright and copyleft
8. The online copyright war: the day the internet hit back at big media
9. Can Online Piracy Be Stopped by Laws?
10. Aaron Swartz Hacks the Attention Economy
11. Internet censorship listed: how does each country compare?
12. Watch Your Language! (In China, They Really Do)
13. Global Trends to Watch: The Erosion of Privacy and Anonymity and Need of Transparency of Government Access Requests
14. A Clever Toothpaste Tube That Squeezes Out Every Last Bit
15. Weighing Watson's Impact
16. Augmented Reality Is Finally Getting Real
17. You Will Want Google Goggles
18. Gene Machine
- List three important facts the author uses to support the main idea.
- What information or ideas discussed in this article/issue are also discussed in your textbook or other readings that you have done?
- List any examples of bias or faulty reasoning that you found in the article/issue.
- List any new terms/concepts that were discussed in the article/issue, and write a short definition.