>> Other Subject
1. Explain how body water and volume of distribution affect the distribution of a chemical.
2. Describe the processes by which chemicals move thorough the environment. Include a brief discussion and examples for each.
3. Identify the factors that determine the fate of chemicals in the air and provide a brief discussion for each.
4. Identify the methods for toxicant elimination. Choose one of the methods and explain how a toxicant is eliminated.
5. Explain the importance of the cytochrome P-450 enzyme in toxicant biotransformation.
6. Identify the methods by which toxicants enter the body. Provide a brief description and at least two examples of each.