>> Business Law and Ethics
Assignment 1- Analysis of the FTAA Case Study and FTAA After Action Reports
Put yourself in the place of Major Warren as he reviews the relevant after action reports associated with the FTAA Conference in Miami, Florida in 2003. Analyze the FTAA case study provided to you in this Module as well as the City of Miami PD After Action Report, the City of Miami Civilian Investigative Panel report on the Free Trade Area of the Americas Summit Report, the FTAA Independent Review Panel Report from Module 6, and the Audio Visual Presentation (AVP)-FTAA After Action Review from this Module.
Note that these reports provide different perspectives of the FTAA event from different agencies and organizations
Assignment 2- Your case study analysis essay must follow the following steps:
• Identify the key issue or issues.
• Identify the likely root causes of the issues or problems.
• Determine the viable solutions to address or resolve the issues.
• Assess the likely ramifications of all your suggested solutions (consider the risks and cost-benefit of each course of action).
• State your final policy recommendation to the County Manger and to the Board of County Commissioners.