Reference no: EM13861202
Clo# 1: Identify historical and contemporary models of leadership.
Clo# 2: Test the concept and use of empowerment in leadership and recognize the value of servant leadership.
Clo # 3: Discuss the responsibility and privilege of leadership including moral and ethical decisions and the use of authority and power.
II. Guidelines for writing the project
- Think of one example of a good leader, select wise and practical leader e.g(political, business, social leader,..) . Give reasons why he/she is a good leader.
- Write a brief Biography and historical analysis that explain the origins and significance events of the leader.
- Explain the main qualities of this leader that affect success in five aspects of his life, with examples.
- Clarify the leadership style of this leader; support your analysis with examples.
- Describe effective leadership behaviors of this leader according to the Three-Dimensional Taxonomy (Task-Oriented Behaviors, Relations-Oriented Behaviors, and Change-Oriented Behaviors) through mentioning critical incidents.