Reference no: EM13739945 , Length:
1 - Know how to identify and scrutinise appropriate HR data sources.
2 - Be able to conduct small-scale research and analyse the findings..
3 - Know how to deliver clear, business-focused reports on an HR issue.
You are required to develop a proposal for a research project for an organisation of your choice and that you are familiar with.
The proposal should include:
• a brief description of the research project and issue under investigation and an analysis of good practice in relation to this issue
• identification of the key stakeholders and why and how they might be interested in or affected by this study
• the key sources of secondary research and an evaluation of their contribution to the study
• the key methods of collecting primary data and their relative strengths and weaknesses
• an outline of how you might present the findings