Reference no: EM131057744 , Length: word count:1750
Identify and describe in detail ' Australian-base' Organisation that successfully managed to grow by 300% over a 5-year period and succeeded by taking a risk and changing.
Organisation: Apple In the context of risk management your discussion should consider the following:
1. How important was the human element to the success/failure? Did this lead to success
2. Did the organisations benchmark KPIs so that they could measure the magnitude of their change? What were the important KPIs? Why were they important? Did inappropriate KPIs led to success/failure?
3. How important was the use of disruptive technology to the success of the organisation?
4. Did the organisations have a formal risk management process? Did this allow them to prepare for the unexpected?
5. Did the organisations start the change process at the top and involve every layer of the organisations? Did this have a bearing on the success of the organisations?
6. Did the organisations articulate why the change was necessary and instil a sense of ownership and urgency throughout the organisations? Did this have a bearing on success of the organisations?
7. Quantify 10 major risks for each organisation using an FMEA analysis and include an FMEA table within the Appendix of your Report.
8. Quantify the tolerability of risk (ToR) for each organisation and include a ToR table within the Appendix of your Report.
9. Detail the causal chain that led to the success of each organisation (ie show causality from the root cause(s) to the success/failure event)and provide a causal diagram for each organisation in an Appendix to your Report .
10. For the successful organisations, would they have succeeded if they had not changed? What would have been the magnitude of this compared to what was achieved. Could they have taken a greater risk or dR/dt and increased their success?
11. What should have been the barriers that could have prevented the failure occurring? Illustrate the barriers using a Bowtie analysis and Bowtie diagram for each organisation in an Appendix to your Report.
12. What lessons can be learnt from each success/failure? Were there common attributes that led to success/failure? P.s: I provided two standards which need to use for appendix Four different appendix have been attached. Please fill contents into the box.