Reference no: EM13792417 , Length:
1. Identify a potential target market for BNP Paribas' retail banking'sfuture international expansion strategy. (This means that you must notchoose a market already served by BNP Paribas' retail banking; doing so will result in failing this assignment).
2. Identify the macro-environmental characteristics of this market.
3. Critically analyse the key strategic issues the firm faces in expanding into this market (opportunities and threats in the firm's external environment plus strengths and weaknesses in the firm's internal environment).
4. Recommend actions to be taken to ensure that this strategic international expansion is a success for the firm.
• Critically review the strategy of an organisation in light of international business issues, applying relevant theories and concepts
• Produce a creative strategic solution to a business problem for an organisation facing diverse challenges, taking into account the firm's external and internal environments
• Enhance and apply planning, organising, decision-making and time management skills appropriate for use in an organisational context.
• Experiment and develop personal initiative and responsibility in undertaking complex investigations in the solving of organisational problems and issues.
• Critically analyse and apply key ideas and concepts via comprehensive research relevant both to the subject area and to professional practice in the field.
• Use terminology associated with the subject area accurately and in a way, which demonstrates sophisticated knowledge and understanding.
• Develop and enhance both individually and collaboratively effective written and oralcommunication skills for both specialist and non-specialist audiences.