Reference no: EM131035124
1) Performance Management Plan
Throughout this unit, we discussed the importance of the performance management process and the steps involved. For this assignment, you will create your own performance management plan that includes answers to the following questions:
- How would you describe your company and employees? For example, what products or services does your company offer, and what tasks do your employees complete?
- How will you assess employees? (For example, will you use performance appraisals? Will you rank employees?)
- How will you provide feedback? What type of feedback will you provide?
- Will you use micromanagement or macro management? What is the decision dependent on?
- How will you reward the top employees? How will you handle lower-preforming employees?
For each of the above bullets, explain how you will address that aspect of the performance management plan using details and examples. You will complete your plan using a template. Please open the template, complete your assignment and save the document, and then submit it. To access the template please open attachment.( template attached)
MHR 6551, Training and Development 3Within the template, please use complete sentences. Each explanation should be one to two paragraphs in length. Outside sources are not a requirement for this assignment. However, if you choose to use them, please cite and reference according to APA standards.
2) How does training impact employee and organizational performance?Your response should be at least 200 words in length.
3) Why is conducting a performance appraisal so difficult for managers? How can these difficulties be overcome?Your response should be at least 200 words in length.