>> Business Management
Briargrove is taking proposals for a Centralized Learning Network to be rolled out first in the corporate office in Dallas, TX and then across the organizational footprint. A private secure network will be used for all employees of the organization. As a learning organization, Briargrove will provide access to local, national, and global new services on this network. A research section containing national and Internet databases (including subscriber based) and archives. Briargrove's internal library and archives of current and past projects will also be available in order to facilitate an open, learning and progressive environment that best serves the organization and customers they serve.
Your organization has been selected to present to the CLN Project Team as an external consultant. The team is looking to determine your understanding of the project. You will present the overall project and how to establish the foundational areas for growth potential in data and user capability. Consider the concerns regarding a Macro project and the multiple Micro projects. How and what will you present. Briargrove has set a 6 month window to implement and be fully functional in the Dallas office. Expansion plans will be discussed later.
• Write between 1,000 words using Microsoft Word in APA 6th edition style.
• Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
1. Primary sources such as government websites (United States Department of Labor - Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank), peer reviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library) and Google Scholar.
2. Secondary and credible sources such as CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, trade journals, and publications in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library).
3. Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.
• Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased statements, information, etc.) in the paper and list each source on a reference page using APA style. An overview of APA 6th edition in-text citations, formatting, reference list, and style is provided.